Lunch - You can cancel your future order one day in advance before 6 P.M. on any working day by contacting us through phone or email.
Dinner -You can cancel future order before 12.00 P.M. on any working day by contacting us through phone or email.
As these foods are purely order based or requirement based, we will not be able to refund. Your understanding on the same will be highly appreciable.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Madraas meals.
2. In general, you can browse our Website without telling Us Who You are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once You give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information for the fields that are optional.
3. In Our efforts to continually improve Our product offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about Our Users' activity on Our Website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
4. When You provide Us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, it is deemed that You have consented to the use of your personal information by Us to carry out the transaction as requested.
5. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Our Website; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to You as a result of such sharing unless You explicitly opt-in.
7. By using this site, you represent that You are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
9. If our Website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to You.
10. For any query, grievance, complaint or any other information that may be required by You, you may contact Our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and We shall ensure that We help resolve the same within a period of 48 (forty-eight) hours.